Development/Redevelopment Board and Urban Redevelopment Agency
The board was created to develop and promote trade, commerce, industry and employment opportunities for the public good and general welfare. The Redevelopment Agency is authorized to determine boundaries for redevelopment and approves plans for development.
Four year terms
Number of Seats
- Dr. C. Harrison Braddy, Chairman
- Randy Burton, Vice-Chairman
- Dr. Terry Baskins, Secretary/Treasurer
- Mark Christmas, Assistant Secretary/Treasurer
- Tim Hynes, Board Member
- Donald Craddock, Board Member
- Emma Godbee, Board Member
- Rich Mahon, Board Member
- Vacant, Board Member
Click HERE for more minutes on the Invest Clayton website.