Clerk of Court:
Chanae Q. Clemons
Harold R. Banke Justice Center
9151 Tara Boulevard
Jonesboro, GA 30236-4912
Phone: (770) 477-3395
Clerk of Superior Court
The Clayton Judicial Circuit, Office of the Superior and Magistrate Court Clerk, has decided to suspend electronic filing via PeachCourt
until a more efficient system interface can be achieved.
Effective February 1, 2024 the Clerk of Superior and Magistrate Court offices will be utilizing Odyssey for Civil and Criminal E-Filing.
Upcoming training will be provided through the local Bar Association in the very near future.
You can gain access to Odyssey for all Civil and Criminal E-Filing at the following website:
Case information, court calendars, and relevant forms can be found throughout this website.
NEED TO CONDUCT BUSINESS WITH THE CLAYTON COUNTY CLERK OF SUPERIOR OR MAGISTRATE COURT?
This office is not allowed to give any legal advice. To do so would be in violation of Georgia law (O.C.G.A. 15-19-51(a)(4) & (6)) and punishable by paying a fine and/or serving time.
If you submit an extra copy of a document in order to have it file-stamped for your records, you must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Otherwise, the extra copy will not be returned to you.
E-filing is available 24/7 for civil and criminal cases as well as Real Estate Recordings.
Per Superior Court Rule 6.1, “When an attorney or party e-files a civil motion or any response, the attorney or party shall notify the opposing parties and the assigned judge or the judge’s designee by email of the motion or response contemporaneously but no later than 24 hours after e-filing”.
- E-filing for Superior Court Civil and Criminal Cases click HERE for PeachCourt. Note: E-Filing with Peachcourt will end on 2/ 1/ 2024
- E-filing for Civil Filing click HERE for Odyssey.
E-filing for Superior Court Real Estate click HERE for GSCCCA Portal.
- Superior Court Real Estate Document Search 1985 – Current click HERE.
- Docket entries can be viewed online at Court Case Inquiry within 72 hours (NOTE: this link CANNOT be used to file a new Civil action)
- This office will continue to accept any criminal or civil filing by US Mail.
- Video instructions for Divorce filings HERE.
Any information regarding an existing court case is also available on Clayton County’s website.
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Case Initiation and Disposition Reporting Requirements
- Court Calendars
- Court Case Inquiry
- Court Forms
- Deed Indexes (Statewide)
- Directions to HR Banke Justice Center
- Directory of HR Banke Justice Center
- Divorce Information
- Court Records Division (Fee Schedule)
- Real Estate Division (Fee Schedule)
- Georgia Superior Court Clerks’ Cooperative Authority
- Jury Division
- Name Change – Adult
- Name Change – Child
- Notary Public Information
- Overview of the Superior Court
- Real Estate Division
- Sex Offenders Registry
- Trade Name Registration
- Uniform Commercial Codes