Clayton County Landfill
11678 Hastings Bridge Road
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Beginning October 12, 2019 through March 28, 2020 the Landfill will be CLOSED on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month.
Re-Opening Every Saturday Beginning April 4, 2020.
Closed on Sunday's and Holidays
July 18, 2016
The Landfill provides services for Clayton County Residents and Business Owners Only. No out of County Customers Accepted. All Landfill Scale Rates are $75.00 per ton with a $40 minimum for the 1st 1,000 lbs.. This Scale Rate Includes All Trailers. The rate for all light weight pick-up trucks and cars without trailers is $40 per load.
- Proof of County Resident: Current Driver's License
- Proof of County Business Owner: Current Business License
The Landfill Accepts
- Tires in limited quantities on or off the rim. Tires up to 16" are $2.00 each in addition to the dumping fee. Larger tires on or off rim are required to pay a higher fee according to the size.
- Paint Cans if they are empty or the paint is dried up. No paint can be accepted in liquid form.
- All household waste, household furnishings, appliances and commercial waste.
- All yard waste including stumps and tree limbs, leaves do not have to be bagged.
As a Subtitle D Landfill We Are Not Allowed to Accept the Following
- Asbestos materials.
- Any types of batteries.
- Hazardous materials or liquids.
All trash will need to be separated when you arrive. County inmates are usually on-site to assist you, if needed.