7960 North McDonough Street
Jonesboro, GA 30236
Phone: (770) 477-3674
Fax: (770) 473-3990
Clayton County Landfill
11678 Hastings Bridge Road
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Closed on Sunday's and Holidays
October 13, 2018
- The Landfill will be CLOSED every other Saturday beginning October 13, 2018 through March 30, 2019.
- Re-Opening Every Saturday beginning April 6, 2019.
July 18, 2016
- The Landfill provides services for Clayton County Residents and Business Owners Only. No out of County Customers Accepted. All Landfill Scale Rates are $75.00 per ton with a $40 minimum for the 1st 1,000 lbs.. This Scale Rate Includes All Trailers. The rate for all light weight pick-up trucks and cars without trailers is $40 per load.
- Proof of County Resident: Current Driver's License
- Proof of County Business Owner: Current Business License
The Landfill Accepts
- Tires in limited quantities on or off the rim. Tires up to 16" are $2.00 each in addition to the dumping fee. Larger tires on or off rim are required to pay a higher fee according to the size.
- Paint Cans if they are empty or the paint is dried up. No paint can be accepted in liquid form.
- All household waste, household furnishings, appliances and commercial waste.
- All yard waste including stumps and tree limbs, leaves do not have to be bagged.
As a Subtitle D Landfill We Are Not Allowed to Accept the Following
- Asbestos materials.
- Any types of batteries.
- Hazardous materials or liquids.
All trash will need to be separated when you arrive. County inmates are usually on-site to assist you , if needed.