Please read the Nomination Guidelines prior to completing the Nomination Form on the next page.
1. The nominee must reside in Clayton County and must have received an honorable discharge from the U.S. Military.
2. Honorees will be recognized for significant public service contributions made at the local, state or national level and by excellence achieved through action above and beyond the call of duty. Nominees should also have made significant contributions in volunteer work in support of veterans, the military and the community.
3. In addition to information requested on the nomination form, please provide some form of military service (I.E.; Current Military ID Card, Discharge Orders) as well as a brief written summary of the nominee’s achievements; to include: (a) a description of significant accomplishments, including dates, (b) information concerning military service, and, (c) a list of military awards and decorations received by the nominee.
4. Nominations will be evaluated on the scope and impact of a nominees achievements and the extent to which his/her efforts benefit and provide inspiration to their community and other Veterans. Please document significant achievements and accomplishments, especially those made after the nominee’s military service.
5. Nominations will be reviewed and the recipients will be ultimately chosen by the Clayton County Armed Forces Senior Veterans. Nominations are accepted at all times throughout the year.