For Immediate Release
July 27, 2022
Clayton County Board of Commissioners Amend Meeting Schedule
(Clayton County, GA)- The Clayton County Board of Commissioners (BOC) approved Resolution 2022-156 on July 20, 2022, which establishes a time for the Board of Commissioners to meet for the pre-agenda meeting and a regular committee of the whole meeting, effective Sunday, July 31, 2022.
Resolution 2022-156 Meeting Schedule:
- 1st Tuesday of each month – Pre-Agenda Meeting – 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- 1st Tuesday of each month – Regular Business Meeting – 6:30 p.m.
- 2nd Tuesday of each month – Committee of the Whole Meeting/Work Session – 5:30 p.m.
- 3rd Tuesday of each month – Regular Business Meeting w/Zoning Hearings – 6:30 p.m.
- 4th and/or 5th Tuesday of each month – No meeting
For more information, access the Board of Commissioners website, claytoncountyga.gov, or access claytontv23.com to view recorded board meetings online. For media inquiries, submit a –request at: https://claytoncountyforms.claytoncountyga.gov/news-media-request/, call 770.473.3834, or email Valerie L. Fuller, Communications Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org.