Review plans for new residential, commercial and industrial developments; Issues clearing and grading permits; Inspects residential, commercial and industrial site developments.
Clayton County's 2007 Land Disturbance and Right-of-Way Construction Guideline Books can be purchased from the Land Development Office for a fee of $50.00. Please pay by Cash or Check. All checks should be made payable to the: Clayton County Board of Commissioner's. You may also download the 2007 Land Disturbance and Right-of-Way Guidelines by clicking on the link below.
For floodplain information and drainage issues, contact the Clayton County Water Authority at (678) 422-5145 ext. 5508. Flood maps may be obtained directly from the FEMA Map Service Center at https://msc.fema.gov/portal/home. You may also contact Clayton County Water Authority's Stormwater Program at (678) 422-5145.
- 2007 Land Disturbance and Right-of-Way Construction Guidelines
- Plan Review Checklist
- Submittal Form for Plan Review
- NPDES General Permit Fee Form
- EPD NPDES Construction Permit Form (State Portion)
- Link to EPD Forms (Water Protection Branch)
- U.S. Geological Survey - USGS Maps
- US Army Corps of Engineers - Wetlands
- Georgia Stormwater Manual - Georgia Stormwater Manual
- Georgia Environmental Protection Agency
- Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) Standards and Details