On Wednesday June 26, 2019, the Clayton County Water Authority will disconnect our water line at the Jim Huie Recreation Center in order to connect a new facility in the area.  The shut off will begin at 8 a.m. and will be completed by 12pm. Hygiene and hydration accommodations will be available. Click here to learn more.


shauna dozier

Shauna Dozier

Jonesboro Historical Courthouse, Main Floor
121 South McDonough Street
Jonesboro, GA 30236

Phone: (770) 477-3372
Fax: (770) 477-4521

Office Email:

Military/UOCAVA Email:

Office Hours:
Monday – Friday
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Municipal (City) Elections

If you are a resident of a city in Clayton County, you should contact your local city hall regarding the municipal elections.  In order to be eligible to vote in a municipal election, you must reside within the city limits of that particular city.

  • College Park City Hall
    3667 Main Street
    College Park, GA 30337
    (404) 767-1537
  • Forest Park City Hall
    745 Forest Parkway
    Forest Park, GA 30297
    (404) 366-4720
  • Jonesboro City Hall
    124 North Avenue
    Jonesboro, GA 30236
    (770) 478-3800
  • Lake City Municipal Complex
    5455 Jonesboro Road
    Lake City, GA 30260
    (404) 366-8080
  • Lovejoy City Hall
    2296 Talmadge Road
    Lovejoy, GA 30250
    (770) 471-2304
  • Morrow Municipal Complex
    1500 Morrow Road
    Morrow, GA 30260
    (770) 961-4002
  • Riverdale City Hall
    7200 Church Street
    Riverdale, GA 30274
    (770) 997-8989

List of cities in Clayton County

Visit the Secretary of State's Website for additional election event dates and voter registration deadlines.