Clerk of Court:
Jacquline D. Wills
Harold R. Banke Justice Center
9151 Tara Boulevard
Jonesboro, GA 30236
Phone: (770) 477-3395
On May 11, 2020 the Honorable Harold D. Melton, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Georgia, extended the Declaration of Statewide Judicial Emergency until Friday, June 12, 2020 at 11:59 pm.
The Clerk of Superior & Magistrate Courts will continue to assist those customers with essential matters by appointment only. Appointments may be scheduled by calling 770-477-3406.
As a reminder, e-filing is available 24/7 for civil and criminal cases as well as real estate recordings.
Any information regarding an existing court case is also available on Clayton County's website.
Jury trials are not being conducted while the Declaration of Statewide Judicial Emergency is in place, so jurors are not to report at this time.
- E-filing for criminal cases now available at www.PeachCourt.com.
- This office is not allowed to give any legal advice.To do so would be in violation of Georgia Law (OCGA 15-19-51(a)(4) & (6)) and punishable by paying a fine and/or serving time.
- If you submit an extra copy of a document in order to have it file-stamped for your records, you must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Otherwise, the extra copy will not be returned to you.
- E-Filing is now available for all Civil filings: www.odysseyefilega.com
- Office Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., excluding holidays.
- If you wish to know the status or activity in a case, you may access that information on-line in our Court Case Inquiry. The Clerk’s office does not accept email inquiries.
- Case Initiation and Disposition Reporting Requirements
- Court Calendars
- Court Case Inquiry
- Court Forms
- Deed Indexes (Statewide)
- Directions to HR Banke Justice Center
- Directory of HR Banke Justice Center
- Divorce Information
- Court Records Division (Fee Schedule)
- Real Estate Division (Fee Schedule)
- Georgia Superior Court Clerks' Cooperative Authority
- Jury Division
- Jury Commission Information; Legitimation
- Name Change - Adult
- Name Change - Child
- Notary Public Information
- Overview of the Superior Court
- Real Estate Division
- Sex Offenders Registry
- Temporary Protective Orders
- Trade Name Registration
- Uniform Commercial Codes