Clerk of Court:
Jacquline D. Wills
Harold R. Banke Justice Center
9151 Tara Boulevard
Jonesboro, GA 30236-4912
Phone: (770) 477-3395
NEED TO CONDUCT BUSINESS WITH THE CLAYTON COUNTY CLERK OF SUPERIOR OR MAGISTRATE COURT?
Due to COVID-19, our offices are currently accepting Customers by APPOINTMENT ONLY To expedite your visit, please click HERE to book an appointment.
On June 12, 2020 the Honorable Harold D. Melton, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Georgia, extended the Declaration of Statewide Judicial Emergency until Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 11:59 pm.
The Clerk of Superior & Magistrate Courts will continue to assist those customers with essential matters by appointment only. Appointments may be scheduled by calling 770-477-3406.
As a reminder, e-filing is available 24/7 for civil and criminal cases as well as real estate recordings.
Any information regarding an existing court case is also available on Clayton County's website.
Jury trials are not being conducted while the Declaration of Statewide Judicial Emergency is in place, so jurors are not to report at this time.
- This office is not allowed to give any legal advice. To do so would be in violation of Georgia law (ocga 15-19-51(a)(4) & (6)) and punishable by paying a fine and/or serving time.
- If you submit an extra copy of a document in order to have it file-stamped for your records, you must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Otherwise, the extra copy will not be returned to you.
- E-Filing is now available for all Civil filings: www.odysseyefilega.com
- E-Filing Is Now Available for Dispossessories. E-filing is provided by http://connect2court.com/
- If you wish to know the status or activity in a case, you may access that information on-line in our Court Case Inquiry. The Clerk’s office does not accept email inquiries.
- Abandoned Motor Vehicles
- Administrative Staff
- Child Abandonment Warrants
- Court Calendar Inquiry
- Court Case Inquiry
- Court Forms
- Criminal Arrest Warrants
- Directions to HR Banke Justice Center
- Directory of HR Banke Justice Center
- Evictions (Dispossessory/PATHO)
- Fee Schedules
- Felony Bad Check Arrest Warrants
- Foreclosure of Personal Property
- Forms Needed
- Garnishment (Continuing) Procedures
- Garnishment (Regular) Procedures
- General Information on Filing Suits
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Notice to Arrest Warrant Applicants
- Notice to Pro Se Litigants
- Overview of the Magistrate Court
- Temporary Protective Orders
Office Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., excluding holidays.