Introducing the Clayton County Prescription Discount Card ~ FREE to Clayton County Residents!
Americans are paying more for prescription drugs than ever before. Without prescription coverage, staying healthy can come at a high price. With the Clayton County Prescription Discount Card provided to you, in a joint effort with the National Association of Counties (NACo), you can save money on many of your prescription purchases!
Any county resident without prescription coverage can use this program. Even if you have insurance for prescription drugs, you may still benefit from the discount card, since it may save you money on prescription drugs your existing plan does not cover.
Locate a participating pharmacy at http://www2.caremark.com/naco/ or call 1 (877) 321-2652.
Who Can Benefit
Every county resident is eligible!
- No Income Requirements
- No Age Requirements
- Unlimited Use for the Whole Family
- No Enrollment or Membership fees
Save an average of 20% off the pharmacy's regular price on all commonly prescribed prescriptions and an average savings of 50% on 90-day supplies of select generics through mail service. Savings are also available on high-tech and injectable drugs through our specialty pharmacy.
Easy and Convenient
There are no claim forms to fill out and no annual fee to pay. More than 59,000 participating pharmacies nationwide, over 78 are right here in Clayton County!
Residents may also save on prescriptions for their pets:
- Medicine that is also used to treat human conditions, the pet owner may save on medicine prescribed to by using the prescription discount card.
- Simply ask the veterinarian to write a prescription and present it at a participating pharmacy, along with the prescription discount card.
- The pet owner will pay either a discount price or the retail pharmacy's regular retail price, whichever is lower.
Where can I Get My Prescription Discount Card
Prescription Discount Cards can be obtained at the following Clayton County locations:
Pick up Your card at one of the Convenient Locations and Start Saving Today! For more information, call the Clayton County Board of Commissioners at (770) 477-3208.
This plan is not insurance. Savings are only available at participating pharmacies.