Site Map  |  About  |  Contact Us  |  Calendar

Text Size
Increase Font Size
Decrease Font Size

*** This Agency is NOT required to produce records in response to a request if such records did not exist at the time of the request.  Additional costs may be incurred for any requests beyond what is available on this site. *** Georgia Code 50-18-71(b), 50-18-71(c)(1), 50-18-71(d)

In order to claim excess tax sale funds, please download and complete the Official Claim for Excess Funds form. Submit the completed form to the Tax Commissioners Office, via mail or in person.

The Excess Funds List is updated monthly. To view the most current list, please download the Levy Overbid Listing 

Clayton County Tax Commissioner 
Annex 3, 2nd Floor
121 South McDonough Street
Jonesboro, GA 30236