Site Map  |  About  |  Contact Us  |  Calendar
Text Size
Increase Font Size
Decrease Font Size

Change of Residence

mailboxesAs a registered voter, you are required to complete and submit a new voter registration application whenever you move or change your name.

If you move within the same county in which you are registered and are not able to notify us of your new address within 30 days of an election, you may vote at your old polling place for that election. However, you must file notice of your new address. This should be done by submitting a new voter registration application.

If you move outside the county in which you are registered within 30 days of an election, you may vote in your old precinct for that election. If 30 days have passed since you moved outside the county and you have not given notice of your address change, you have lost your eligibility to vote in the county of your old residence. You must register to vote in your new county of residence. If you do not register to vote by the deadline, you cannot vote in that particular election.

Voting Deadlines and Election Dates



Director: Shauna Dozier
Jonesboro Historical Courthouse, Main Floor
121 South McDonough Street
Jonesboro, GA 30236
Phone: (770) 477-3372
Fax: (770) 477-4521

Office Email:

Military/UOCAVA Email:

Office Hours:    
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM


Related Links

EasyFile Logo
Easy Campaign Finance Portal

 My Voter Page


Download the Acrobat Reader from Adobe's Web site.

Files that are in PDF format, require the Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view properly. Download the Reader free from Adobe's Web site.