Visitation hours are every Saturday and Sunday, as well as holidays. Visitation begins at 9:00 AM and stops at 10:15 AM the institutional counting of inmates. Visitation resumes at 11:00 AM and ends promptly at 1:00 PM.
- ALL VISITORS MUST BE ON THE INMATE’S APPROVED VISITATION LIST
- NO person under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be admitted
- Picture ID required of every visitor (16 years and older)
- Visitors are required to wear appropriate attire.
- Shoes are required of all visors, including children, at all times.
- Male visitors will be required to wear shirts and full-length trousers. Visitors wearing baggy, sagging pants will not be admitted.
- If a visitor is wearing clothing not considered appropriate by the Front Entry or Visitation Room staff, then the shift supervisor is notified. The shift supervisor has the authority to require the visitor to change clothes, ask the visitor to wear a cover up, or even terminate the visit entirely.
- The following clothing is prohibited:
- Shorts of any kind (person over 12 years of age)
- Leggings, jeggings, or any other skin tight pants, unless worn at least partially covered by another garment.
- Short skirts, tight skirts, or skirts with high splits (all skirts have to be 2 inches past the knee).
- Any type of clothing made of sheer, net, mesh, or transparent material.
- Females are REQUIRED to wear foundation type garnishments such as bras, panties, and/or slip.
- Sleeveless, see through, or thin strapped shirts (including dresses)
- No low cut shirts (all shirts for women must cover up the complete bust area)
- Any type of clothing which reveals the stomach or midriff area
Inmates may not allow any visitors to wear any of the inmate’s clothing at any time. Inmates may not wear any of the visitor’s clothing while in the visitation area or any of the visitor’s jewelry or have in his possession anything owned by the visitor(s).
- The following items are to be left in your car or the lobby locker:
- Cell Phones
- Hats (including children)
- Head bands
- Sippy Cups (bottles ONLY)
- All infant items shall be left in front entry area
- No money orders can be accepted
- No more than $20 in one dollar bills/coins (no pennies) are permissible to possess for vending machine purchases only.
Warden: Dennis Nelson
Deputy Warden: Randal Holsey
11420 S.L.R. Boulevard
Lovejoy, GA 30250
Phone: (770) 473-5777
Fax: (770) 473-5783
Phone: (770) 477-3548
Inmate Visitation Form