The Commission will be constructed of nine (9) youths from the County between the ages of 14 and 18. Each member of the Board of Commissioners will select two (2) youths and the Chairman will select one youth. The Board of Commissioners will appoint advisors that will consist of County staff and citizens. The Chairman and each member of the Board of Commissioners will choose one (1) advisor, to assist the Youth Commission as needed or requested by that Commission. The Board of Commissioners will also select County staff with a background in working with youth to assist the Youth Commission.
- You must be a resident of Clayton County.
- You must be between the ages of 14 and 18.
- You must have parental permission.
- You must commit to the participation requirements as developed in the governing documents.
- You must submit a completed application and a two page double spaced essay. (see essay section of application)
Chairperson: (name here)
Vice Chairperson: (name here)
Secretary: (name here)
Parliamentarian: (name here)
Clayton County Administration
112 Smith Street, Annex 1
Jonesboro, GA 30236
Phone: (770) 477-3208
Fax: (770) 477-3217