In order to be considered for the Youth Commission Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a resident of Clayton County
- Be a rising 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grader in public, private, charter or home school
- Be willing to commit to at least one-year term of service on the Clayton County Youth Commission.
- Be willing to serve on County boards and committees as appointed and attend all meetings of such boards and committees.
- Be willing to participate in Clayton County Board of Commissioners sponsored service projects, programs and special events.
- Be willing to attend and actively participate in all meetings, service projects, and special events sponsored by the Youth Commission.
- Submit a completed application by August 31, 2017.
Office of Youth Services
112 Smith Street, Annex 1
Jonesboro, GA 30236
Phone: (770) 477-3262
Fax: (770) 477-3217